This website is under the jurisdiction of U.S. federal law as well as New York State law.
This website contains links to third-party web sites. We make no representation regarding the content or accuracy of any website that you may access through a link, and we are not responsible for third-party content. These links are provided solely for educational purposes, and do not imply any endorsement by Revivn, its third party partners or its employees. Use of such linked sites is at your own risk.
Revivn makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information presented via its website, literature and any other form of communication. In the event of typographical errors, pricing inaccuracies, technical inaccuracies or other errors or omissions, Revivn reserves the right, at any time prior to payment, to correct the error, inaccuracy or omission.
Online Electronics Repurposing Programs
It is your (the “Client’s”) responsibility to read this agreement (the “Terms and Conditions”) carefully to understand your rights and obligations before you participate in any of Revivn’s Online Electronics Repurposing Programs.
In this Agreement, the term “you” or “your” means any individual or entity exercising rights under this Agreement, and the term “Revivn”, “we” or “us” means Revivn Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries. By arranging an electronics collection with Revivn, the Client agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
1. Eligibility. In order to use the Revivn service, you must be at least 18 years of age and must own the right and title, or be an authorized representative of the owner in any and all items that you seek to sell to Revivn.
2. Product Acceptance and Title. Title of the Products passes from Company to Revivn only upon written confirmation by Revivn at the time Revivn receives Products (if shipped) or collects such Products from Company location or at an alternative site mutually agreed upon by the parties (“Product Acceptance”).
3. Collection. The parties will mutually agree upon the date on which Revivn will collect the Products if they are not being shipped to the Revivn facility. Revivn is available to receive or collect Products Monday-Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
4. Inspection. Revivn will inspect the Products within thirty (30) days of receipt to determine final eligibility for repurposing and/or recycling. During such inspection, Revivn will determine, in its sole discretion, which Products are eligible for repurposing and which Products are eligible for recycling (“Inspection”). Products not eligible for repurposing will be recycled. If Revivn determines, in its sole discretion, that any Products do not have value, Revivn may assess charges to Company based upon Revivn’s cost of pick-up and disposal.
5. Buyback Price. After Inspection, Revivn may issue a payment for the Products that reflects the conditions determined by Inspection (a “Buyback Price”). Revivn will send an email notifying Company of any such Buyback Price within thirty (30) days after Inspection.
6. Data. Revivn removes all data from Products by means of a destructive write process or through physical destruction during Inspection (as described in United States Department of Defense 5220.22-M and NIST 800-88). Company agrees to remove any personally identifiable information from any Products before offering such Products to Revivn. Revivn will not retain any data in any form as discovered on the Products during Inspection. Revivn is not responsible for providing back-ups of data or any other form of data discovered on any Products during Inspection to Company.
7. Risk of Loss. You assume the risk of loss for any and all Products until receipt of the items at Revivn’s facility. The Client is responsible for any and all damages that may occur to your Product while in transit.
8. Electronic Notices and Transactions. You agree that Revivn may communicate with you electronically regarding your Product and any potential transaction between you and Revivn. You agree to keep your email address current and to ensure emails we send you are not stopped by spam filters or other types of email blocking software.
9. Indemnity. The Seller agrees to indemnify and hold Revivn and their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due, connected to, or arising out of the Client’s breach of this Agreement, or the Seller’s violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
Revivn will not pay for the return of any Products to the Client for any reason. Revivn also cannot guarantee the return of any data or information on any Product. You agree to indemnify Revivn from all claims or losses sustained by Revivn as a result of any breach of this warranty.
10. Release. The Client releases Revivn and Revivn’s officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees, from any claims and damages, that are in any way connected with Revivn’s Online Electronics Trade-in Programs.
11. Liability Cap. Where liability occurs, you acknowledge that the entire liability of Revivn or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to the greater of (i) the estimated value of the applicable Goods as stated in the Transparency Report, or (ii) $25.
12. Jurisdiction. This agreement and the terms of sale and transfer of title of your Product are governed by and construed in accordance with New York Law and to the extent applicable, the laws of the United States. No conflicts or provisions of any jurisdiction will apply to these terms and conditions. You agree that no conflict of laws or provisions of any jurisdiction will apply to these terms and conditions and any claim related to your use of Revivn’s Online Electronics Trade-in Programs must be filed within forty-five (45) days after such claim arose or be forever barred.
This writing constitutes the entire agreement between the Client and Revivn. There are no other agreements, written or oral, except those contained herein. This agreement may not be changed or modified without the written and signed consent of Revivn.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please email [email protected] Please include your complete name and contact information.